- Hongdian intelligent charging pile solution architecture
The main problems facing the current charging pile industry include:
(1) The arrangement of charging piles is scattered, and it is difficult for car owners to find charging piles.
(2) The charging time is long, and the car owner waits for a long time, and many car owners are unwilling to wait.
(3) The structure of the charging pile is complex and the maintenance and management are difficult.
(4) Charging piles are usually arranged in underground parking lots, shopping malls, expressway service areas, residential areas and other areas, which bring inconvenience to management due to the scattered layout.
In response to the above problems, Hongdian has built a set of basic solutions based on Internet + for charging piles with the help of network access products, realizing the intelligence of charging piles and effectively solving the problems faced by the development of charging piles. The whole system includes charging pile system, access system, network application platform, operation management center and terminal application based on service platform. The system structure of Hongdian intelligent charging pile is shown in Figure 1.
- Hongdian intelligent charging pile series solutions
Hongdian intelligent charging pile solution includes a series of personalized solutions, combining different charging pile equipment and needs, using different Hongdian equipment, can achieve from the simplest network access to rich network functions and applications, Meet the application needs of different users in different scenarios.
(1) The application of Hongdian DTU in the wireless networking management of charging piles is shown in Figure 2. The Hongdian DTU is embedded inside the charging pile and combined with the control system, it can provide fast and simple network access and data transmission for small and medium-sized charging piles. The entire Hongdian smart charging pile system consists of charging piles, Hongdian DTU, back-end network management platform, data management center and various Internet-based APP applications. In addition to remote real-time monitoring and maintenance, charging pile operators can also provide rich online applications.
(2) The application of Hongdian 3G/4G router in wireless networking and remote management of charging piles is shown in Figure 3. Compared with the charging pile network composed of DTU, the network composed of routers can provide higher-speed, safe and stable networking and data transmission channels for charging piles, and can also provide more network services. Routers are a better choice for some large-scale charging pile products that require a large amount of data, require higher security, or require more product applications and services.
While providing charging services and network access, it can also monitor the surrounding environment and road conditions. While reducing construction costs, it can also provide services for urban management and traffic operation management, reducing equipment maintenance and operation. cost.
(4) FREE Wi-Fi charging pile solution. Combining Hongdian’s FREE Wi-Fi series products with charging piles, in addition to providing basic network access and data transmission functions, it can also achieve Wi-Fi coverage around the charging piles. Drivers can also wait for charging You can enjoy locally stored videos, music, information and other programs when you are in the market, and it can also improve marketing and brand value for equipment operators or advertising media.
(5) Hongdian M2M cloud platform. The Hongdian M2M platform is based on the cloud management platform and developed from the latest i Things architecture. It is a platform for centralized management and operation and maintenance of Hongdian equipment. The core functions of the platform lie in business management and data statistics. Among them, business management mainly provides resource exchange between equipment and platform, implementation of operation and maintenance business functions, updating equipment resources, upgrading patches and remote pushing business resources. Both the resource management server and the business server can be deployed in a distributed manner, so as to achieve load balancing in the process of device resource interaction and service delivery.
- System function
(1) Remote monitoring and management. The remote access network monitoring system can monitor the power, current, voltage, power, switch and other operating parameters of the charging pile in real time or regularly, and remotely control the charging switch and modify the parameters of the charging pile.
(2) Fault management. The operating status and fault conditions of the charging pile can be monitored in real time. Once a fault alarm occurs, it can be processed remotely or sent to the site for maintenance.
(3) Provide a rich APP application foundation. By connecting the charging pile to the network management center and providing basic data, the charging pile manufacturer or third-party software company can develop various application APPs, which can realize online functions such as charging pile location query, charging reservation, charging reminder and online payment. It can collect user transaction data and user behavior and habit information to realize big data integration.
(4) Wi-Fi coverage. Provide Wi-Fi coverage in the surrounding area of charging piles; can push advertisements and WeChat services and other functional services; support Hongdian’s M2M management platform, which can analyze users’ online behavior, traffic and behavior, and statistics of traffic data.
(5) Local multimedia services. Owners can watch local videos, music, news and more while waiting to recharge.
(6) Real-time video surveillance. The Hong TV video monitoring system is used to monitor the surrounding conditions of the charging pile and the road conditions in real time, and provide services for the city management department.
Read more: Power Battery Management System Features