Electric car charging pile requirements and charger functions
1) Technical conditions of electric car charging piles
(1) When the charging pile is not connected to the power battery, the charging pile is automatically initialized to the conventional control charging mode after self-inspection (manual, IC card or charging pile monitoring system operation mode can be selected). When the charging pile is manually operated, it should have clear operation guidance information.
(2) After the connection between the charging pile and the power battery is established, the charging information of the power battery is obtained through communication, and it is automatically initialized to the automatic control charging mode of the power battery.
(3) Requirements of electric car charging piles for power supply voltage:
①The input rated voltage of the DC charging pile is 380V±10%, 50±1Hz three-phase alternating current.
②For AC charging piles with a capacity less than (equal to) 5kW, input single-phase AC power with a rated voltage of 220V±10% and 50±1Hz.
③For AC charging piles with a capacity greater than 5kW, input three-phase AC power with a rated voltage of 380V±10% and 50±1Hz.
④ When the output voltage of the AC input isolation AC/DC charging pile is 50%~100% of the rated voltage, and the output current is the rated current, the power factor should be greater than 0.85, and the efficiency should be greater than or equal to 90%.
(4) The interface and communication requirements for electric car charging piles are as follows:
①Charging pile interface. The connection between the charging pile and the electric car should include the following parts: high-voltage charging line, charging control lead, charging control power line, charging monitoring communication connection line, and grounding protection line. At the same time, the charging pile should reserve a communication interface to connect to the charging station monitoring system.
②Communication requirements for charging piles. It is recommended to use CAN bus and CAN2.0 protocol as the communication bus and communication protocol of the charging pile. The communication content includes: relevant technical parameters of power battery cells, modules and assemblies, battery status parameters during charging, working status parameters of charging piles, basic car information, etc.
2) Electric car charging and charging machine function
The electric car charging station can be used to charge multiple different types of electric cars produced by different manufacturers. In the intelligent charging network system, it is used as a “transfer station” for the transmission of electric energy from the grid to the electric vehicle, and a charger set in the electric car charging station Should have the following functions:
(1) Indication function. Including indication of power source energy, charging status, charging status and other abnormal conditions such as output over-voltage and under-voltage, abnormal temperature, and main circuit breaker disconnection.
(2) Recording function. Record the input power, one-time charge and daily cumulative amount, temperature (power source temperature, charger temperature, ambient temperature during charging), output over-voltage, under-voltage, and abnormal temperature (including power source and charger).
(3) Automatic billing function. The charger can be charged with an IC card, and the charger automatically charges and displays and prints the charging results or directly settles with the IC card.
(4) Monitoring function. Monitor the temperature and other parameters of the power source.
(5) Fault protection and alarm function. Automatic protection for input power supply overvoltage, phase loss, charger overcurrent, overheating, short circuit, open circuit, reverse polarity, overtemperature and other faults, with automatic protection and sound and light alarm signals; protection of data and current and voltage when power is off , Time and other parameters do not exceed the set range, and safety measures such as software failure prompts.