Electric car charging (replacement) power station composition
Electric vehicle charging (swapping) power stations undertake the important mission of providing electric energy to electric vehicle power batteries. High-quality and multi-functional charging equipment can effectively protect the power batteries, monitor the working status of the power batteries, and provide the most efficient charging scheme for the power battery packs. . If the power battery is likened to the heart of an electric car, then the charging (replacement) power station is a strong guarantee for the healthy work of this heart.
The charging (replacement) power station is composed of multiple chargers and charging piles. It covers a large area. It adopts various methods such as fast charging, slow charging and battery replacement to provide electric Replace the equipment for status monitoring. A complete charging (replacement) power station requires basic components such as a power distribution room, a central monitoring room, a charging area, a battery replacement area, and a battery maintenance room.
(1) Power distribution room. The power distribution room of the charging (swap) power station is equipped with transformer and power distribution equipment, power distribution monitoring system, related control, compensation equipment, and metering equipment. The power distribution room of the charging (replacement) power station includes two parts: high-voltage power distribution and low-voltage power distribution:
① The high-voltage power distribution part includes high-voltage power supply lines and high-voltage power supply equipment. Depending on the power battery capacity of the electric vehicle, the voltage and current setting during charging, the number of vehicles and other data, the total capacity of the charging system may reach the megavolt-ampere level or higher. At this time, a high-voltage power supply method is required to supply power to the charging system.
②The low-voltage power distribution part includes low-voltage power distribution lines and low-voltage power distribution equipment, etc. The low-voltage power distribution equipment distributes 380V low-voltage power to charging equipment and other auxiliary equipment, which is to provide electric energy for the charging equipment and other auxiliary equipment of electric vehicles.
(2) Central monitoring room. The central monitoring room is used to monitor the operation of the entire charging (replacement) power station, and complete functions such as database management and report printing. The mainframe of the charger monitoring system, the mainframe of the smoke sensor monitoring system, the communication interface of the power distribution monitoring system, and the video monitoring terminal are built inside.
(3) Charging area. Electric vehicles complete the supply of electrical energy in the charging area. The charging area is equipped with a charging platform, a charger and a network interface for the charging station monitoring system. At the same time, it should be equipped with a vehicle charger. In order to meet the charging needs of users who use their own power batteries and are not in a hurry to replace the power batteries, the charging (swapping) power station is equipped with a vehicle charging parking place and corresponding power plugs. Similarly, a charging connector with a meter for charging is also installed in the parking lot, and parking fees and electricity fees are paid after use. This cost is lower than the cost of replacing the battery.
(4) Replace the battery area. The battery replacement area is the place where the vehicle replaces the battery. It needs to be equipped with battery replacement equipment. At the same time, a battery storage room for storing spare batteries should be built. Due to the heavy weight of the battery, a semi-automatic small crane or hanger device must be used for replacement. The replacement equipment can be retrofitted with commonly used similar equipment such as existing automobile repair shops or specially designed for mass production.
(5) Battery maintenance room. The battery maintenance room includes screening and maintenance, charging room and spare battery storage, battery reconfiguration, battery pack equalization, battery pack actual capacity test, emergency treatment of battery failure, etc., all work in the battery maintenance room. The fire protection level is treated as chemical dangerous goods. The battery maintenance room can use computer-controlled large-scale charging equipment, which can simultaneously charge dozens to hundreds of different types of batteries according to their best standardized current procedures, and has the functions of manually or automatically identifying the battery type and charging according to the amount of charge. . Small charging stations can use simpler charging equipment, but they must ensure that they can fully charge various types of batteries.
After the battery enters the maintenance workshop, the battery is first screened to determine the quality of the battery, and the unusable batteries are properly treated to avoid environmental pollution. The batteries that can be used continue to be maintained and activated. After the maintained batteries are fully charged in the charging room, they are packed in boxes and used as backup batteries for the marshalling.