Electric Vehicle Charging Stations – Management of Service Items and Communication Networks
- Charging station service items and management
1) Charging station service items
The services that the charging station can provide are divided into the following categories:
(1) Charging service.
(2) Battery rental service.
(3) Battery replacement service.
(4) Charging supporting services. Battery sales, battery maintenance, sales of household conventional small chargers, sockets, charging cards and other charging-related spare parts, old battery recycling and other services. If you have more questions about battery charging operation, you can click tycorun.com for detailed consultation.
(5) Other services. The charging station can provide other services according to the actual situation, such as providing relevant training, car maintenance, shopping, leisure, etc.
2) Charging station management
Professional organizational management is the guarantee for the safe operation of charging stations, and helps to promote the vigorous development and commercial operation of charging stations. Specifically, it can be guaranteed from the following aspects:
(1) It is necessary to establish an organizational structure with clear responsibilities and strong execution, and assign trained professionals to each responsibility position, and carry out strict, standardized and effective control of charging stations from a professional perspective.
(2) Design a set of reasonable operation procedures to adapt the charging method and charging technology to the needs of electric vehicles. At the same time, it is necessary to coordinate the business relationship between different positions, coordinate the connection of each link, and fully improve the efficiency of the operation and management of the charging station.
(3) Establish strict management regulations, rules and regulations that are compatible with the integrated management of charging stations. Based on the responsibility system, scientifically quantify various management parameters to enhance the pertinence and timeliness of management.
(4) It is possible for the charging station to have a fault or accident during charging. A fault recovery and emergency response mechanism should be established to ensure the safety of personnel, vehicles and charging systems.
- Construction and management of charging station network
The small number, small scale, and unreasonable layout of charging supporting facilities cannot support the large-scale commercialization and industrialization of electric vehicles in the future. A charging network with reasonable distribution, large number, and day and night service is one of the necessary conditions for the commercialization of electric vehicles. Its development directly determines the application and promotion of various electric vehicles, which in turn becomes the basis for promoting the commercial operation of individual charging stations.
The urban charging network should be planned in a unified manner, rationally distributed, and formed into a network. The government should coordinate the responsibilities of urban planning, construction, electric power, traffic management and other departments, build and implement them in a unified manner, and form a comprehensive network in the city. An intelligent system that provides specialized and standardized charging services for electric vehicles. It can not only effectively solve the shortcomings of the poor battery life of electric vehicles, but more importantly, make the entire charging system operate efficiently and the charging resources are fully utilized.
In the charging network, the charging network management center is responsible for the operation and scheduling of the entire charging system. The charging network management center consists of charging stations, battery distribution centers, and battery membership stores. The charging station can be designed according to different charging methods, equipped with automatic charging equipment, to provide professional and standardized charging services for electric vehicles, and also provide battery rental services; the battery distribution center can provide batteries for charging stations and battery membership stores. A battery member store can also be set up to provide battery leasing and battery replacement services for members who join, as well as door-to-door services for users. Its hierarchical structure is shown in the figure.
The charging network should not only provide charging services, track the flow of batteries in real time, but also carry out effective unified management of batteries and various charging stations, distribution centers and battery membership stores, allocate resources reasonably, and improve the operational economic and social benefits of the charging system. To this end, the charging network management center should have the following functions:
(1) Basic information management. It is mainly to input, query and print the basic information of charging stations and battery distribution centers, administrator information, staff information and other initial data.
(2) Battery management. Manage the batteries at each site in a unified manner to ensure the effective use of batteries to achieve a rational allocation of resources.
(3) User management. It is used to store and save basic information of members, as well as insert, query and update member information. The statistics and analysis of members can provide technical decisions for the reasonable distribution of sites and the rational allocation of resources.
(4) Report query management. It is used to query various necessary information and various flexible statistical reports, and realize data analysis and printing functions. According to the actual situation of the site, the statistical reports and expense reports of charging station operation and battery replacement are automatically generated.
(5) Database management. It is mainly to backup, restore, and optimize the data of the database to ensure that the data in the database is consistent.
(6) System security management. Set different accounts for administrators or users, and the system sets different permissions for people with different roles according to different accounts to meet the needs of management. The system also keeps detailed log records for main operations, which can automatically track and supervise each link, conduct regular summarization, statistics, and analysis, and generate work record sets.
In a city’s charging network, the layout, quantity and charging method of charging stations and battery club stores should be reasonably designed and deployed, so that electric vehicles can be charged in a convenient and timely manner in the charging network, ensuring the normal operation of electric vehicles, thereby promoting The electric vehicle industry is developing rapidly.
Read more: What are the trends in wireless charging technology for electric vehicles?